Award-winning keynote speaker on Empathy at Work, Inclusive Leadership & Communication | Author | Consultant | Virtual delivery
Are you a CEO, chief people officer, talent development director, DEI director, or director of events?
WHAT I DO
I help your organisation function better with programmes that facilitate increased empathy, better communication and more inclusive leadership.
Did you know that empathy skills will help your organisation and the individuals within it become:
- Better leaders
- Better listeners
- More inclusive
- More tolerant
- Better innovators
- Better at selling
- More healthy (yes, empathy impacts wellbeing!)?
An empathy at work programme is also an excellent way to improve the effectiveness of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives - even among those who are typically resistant to change! That means more engagement, happiness and productivity for all.
TYPES OF CLIENTS I SERVE
- Companies: clients for leadership training and keynotes include AmEx and Deloitte
- Associations: I keynote at annual conferences and quarterly meetings
- Academic institutions: I provide talks and seminars for faculty, staff and students
HOW I DO IT
With keynotes, workshops and train the trainer consulting on:
- Empathy at Work
- Delivering Feedback with Empathy
- Inclusive Leadership for the post Covid-19 workplace
- Advanced Empathy skills for leaders
- Communication under pressure
I also have a comprehensive DEI programme called ‘The Empathy to Equity Blueprint’ which covers, over a series of sessions:
- The importance of empathy
- Strategies to break unconscious bias
- Diversity, inclusion and the employee lifecycle
- Communication strategies including leadership transparency, dealing with difficult conversations and handling microaggressions
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
My work has been described as ‘life changing’, ‘engaging’, ‘relatable’ and ‘easy to absorb’.
‘Highly recommended, Shola’s approach is very engaging and effective.’ – The Guardian
‘Highly recommend her work. We’re already looking at ways of modifying and improving our communication skills by using the frameworks Shola outlined’ – The United Nations
'Can't thank you enough for your eye-opening, innovative and insightful sessions on Empathy for Leaders.' - American Express
WHAT TO DO NOW?
Fancy a quick chat? Book in at sholakaye.com/15
Phone: +44 7734 963 593 or US toll free +1 888 299 3244
I work virtually, with a global client base.
Or check out these links:
sholakaye.com/speaking (Keynote speaking overview)
sholakaye.com/women-diversity (Women and ERG programmes)
sholakaye.com/empathy-to-equity (Empathy to equity blueprint)